The Astros and Red Sox Punishments

weams

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

You have to think if they do have dirt they gave it to MLB during the interview process.

How would that help them.  I know a certain politician like to accuse others of what they are doing but the they were doing it too is not a legal defense.

5 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

It will be interesting to see if it does escalate. I don't think it will happen either, but it could be interesting to see if any of them will try and drag down other teams with them. Fiers I think won't have an issue because it would be insanely obvious as to why he's not getting a contract. He'd get $ in suing the league, something Kapernick did and got a ton of compensation for. 

I'm not saying it's to excuse their behavior. I'm saying is that if they can prove other teams were cheating as well, does MLB pivot and go after other clubs for sign stealing?

Nope.  And since management has been fired and the owner knew nothing about baseball operations there is no one to report other teams.