Brocail, Flores let go

eddie83

13 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'm the wrong one to ask.  I'm the one that been worrying over how frugal the sons have been.  This is fuel for my fire.  Now I wonder if Elias didn't spend all the draft and international slot money this year because he was told not to.

Is this connected with the Gary Thorne issue earlier in the year?

How much are they cutting?

They have to know Thorne is popular, has to be over money. Common sense says they will not be paying Hunter next year. 

I get tired of the media whining when rebuilding teams don’t spend on mid to low level FA’s. This stuff is different. 

3 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

Prestige, working with the top level pitchers in the organization using MLB quality equipment and tools, not driving by yourself all around the Eastern seaboard to second rate ballparks and staying in third rate hotel rooms to work with 5 different staffs.

I wuld much rather be on home for half of a six month season and flying and staying in nice hotels the other half instead of being on the road and driving for an entire six month season.

I get all of this..I guess, for me, I would rather put my thumbprint on an entire organization vs just working with the MLers.