Play Ball

wildcard

Last week I was melting snow for water to flush a toilet.  Yesterday, I got a bit of sunburn while repairing damage from the Texas Snowpocalypse2021.   I am SO ready for afternoon baseball on the radio and the hope that always comes with Spring Training.

Let’s Go O’s!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, wildcard said:

Kick Off of the Spring Training Games.    I can't  wait.   Its been a long cold winter.   Time for Spring.  Palm Trees and the Crack of the Bat.

I am anxiously awaiting your first post where you start extrapolating from a player's first 10 at bats of the spring.    And I do mean that I'm anxiously awaiting it.   It's a sure sign of spring and makes me happy, no matter how much grief I may give you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, wildcard said:

Kick Off of the Spring Training Games.    I can't  wait.   Its been a long cold winter.   Time for Spring.  Palm Trees and the Crack of the Bat.

It's a shame the first game won't be on the radio (Frobby posted the dates that 105.7 would air radio broadcasts in another thread).   I'm sure they wanted to but 105.7 is also the Terps basketball station and they have a game Sunday.

Only one game in the first 21 days of exhibitions is on the radio outside the M-F 1:05 timeslot, which I can't listen to at work.   That's next Saturday,  March 6.   Man, I'm going to be jonesing for some O's game action.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I am anxiously awaiting your first post where you start extrapolating from a player's first 10 at bats of the spring.    And I do mean that I'm anxiously awaiting it.   It's a sure sign of spring and makes me happy, no matter how much grief I may give you.

Do I have to wait for 10 at bats?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1