Reese McGuire DFA'd

wildcard

5 hours ago, wildcard said:

I don't see that as criminal.  He didn't expose himself on purpose.  He took responsibility for his actions, apologized and paid a $500 fine.  It embarrassing but I think he learned his lesson.  I would be alright with him joining the team if he is an upgrade over Sisco as a catcher offensively and defensively.

I think it's highly likely that he was hoping to be caught by a very attractive young woman who would either watch or help out. Or maybe any woman. Or a dude, who knows.

If he just wanted to rub one out, he could have done that in two minutes and been finished and driving away.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Beef Supreme said:

I think it's highly likely that he was hoping to be caught by a very attractive young woman who would either watch or help out. Or maybe any woman. Or a dude, who knows.

If he just wanted to rub one out, he could have done that in two minutes and been finished and driving away.

He wasn't changing out of some wet swimming trunks in the back seat when the wrong person walked by.

What he was doing was an intentional act.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

I don't understand this board sometimes. People are ready to cut Sisco based on his ST performance, but are interested in a guy who posted a .220 OPS in a larger sample in 2020 and who's career is clearly headed in the wrong direction.

I think only 2 posts in this whole thread were expressing interest.

• Upvote 2

Jokes aside, he doesn't have much value based on his production in the upper minors and majors.  I have no problem if they give McGuire a minor league deal, but I'd rather see Sisco get consistent at bats as a litmus test to see if he really is big league material.

15 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I think only 2 posts in this whole thread were expressing interest.

Yep, I'll never understand how people characterize "the board" as having an entire opinion of the small minority of posters. There were way more posts about his parking lot activities than anyone expressing real interest in him over him and I'm not sure I saw anyone bring up Sisco's ST performance.