Grayson Rodriguez 2021

LTO's

Grayson Rodriguez’s past 4 starts:

5 IP, 5 H, 3 R (1 ER), 3 K, 0 BB, 1 HR

5 IP, 3 H, 3 ER, 6 K, 0 BB, 2 HR

5 IP, 2 H, 1 R (0 ER), 1 BB, 12 K

1.2 IP, 3 H, 4 ER, 2 BB, 5 K, 1 HR

Outside of that one outstanding start, he hasn’t been that great lately. His overall numbers are good at Bowie and I wouldn’t necessarily have an issue with promoting him, but I also wouldn’t mind him spending another few weeks there.

1 hour ago, DoobyDoo said:

Grayson Rodriguez’s past 4 starts:

5 IP, 5 H, 3 R (1 ER), 3 K, 0 BB, 1 HR

5 IP, 3 H, 3 ER, 6 K, 0 BB, 2 HR

5 IP, 2 H, 1 R (0 ER), 1 BB, 12 K

1.2 IP, 3 H, 4 ER, 2 BB, 5 K, 1 HR

Outside of that one outstanding start, he hasn’t been that great lately. His overall numbers are good at Bowie and I wouldn’t necessarily have an issue with promoting him, but I also wouldn’t mind him spending another few weeks there.

Ummm……outside of the stamp-sized strike zone outing, he’s gone 15IP, 10H, 4ER, 1BB, 21K in those previous 3 starts.  How do you consider this “not that great”?  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, WarehouseChatter said:

Ummm……outside of the stamp-sized strike zone outing, he’s gone 15IP, 10H, 4ER, 1BB, 21K in those previous 3 starts.  How do you consider this “not that great”?  

Do you consider his two 5 IP 3 runs allowed games great? I’d say the first one was decent and the second one was mediocre considering that he allowed 2 HR. You’re taking out the terrible start he made yesterday. That still happened regardless of whatever strikezone he was dealing with. He definitely had one outstanding start in those 4 starts, but I’m not seeing anything necessarily great in those 3 other starts.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gentile4 said:

Same here; that's why I came to OH. Knew someone would have some insight. Breathing a sigh of relief.

Same as well here!  It’s O’s fan’s history and expirations that something will go wrong.  

Murphy’s law or something…..?