A Few Developments

Peace21

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Peace, nothing about the O's and Tex? We appear to be letting him go to Boston without a fight?

I dont know heres how the convo went with my guy.

me- any hot trade rumors

my guy- Teix to Boston for prospects

Erg' date=' it won't let me post it, I just made an account, and it won't let me post...any help?[/quote']

Thank you for submitting your registration. By default, new users are assigned to the 'Lurker' group. You have access to the 'Sandbox' forum, which is the lurker-friendly Red Sox forum to show us your mettle. You also have access to the MLB Discussion, Minor League, Patriots, Bruins and Celtics forums. Lurkers that display the ability to add substance to discussions, and hopefully contribute to the wiki as well, are given consideration for full membership.

That's the rules. I guess you can post in the MLB Discussion threads or the Sandbox threads.

So Peace, nothing about the O's and Tex? We appear to be letting him go to Boston without a fight?

IF, and that is if, Boston is offering Youk. Then the battle is already over, if you need to use that analogy.

The Orioles have nothing to offer other than that. You want to give up Bedard for what could easily be a year-and-a-half rental of Tex?

If Boston is going to give up 3 young players for, what could be, the same rental. Let them, it only hurts them in the long term.

Archived