The Marauding Delmarva Offense

Frobby

35 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Not angry at all.  And it’s funny that you think you have heat.  You are Antarctica.  You just b**ch and moan in these threads.  There is no analysis from you.  It’s just crying.  

You feel everything is great apparently and that all of these guys are going to be good and got whatever reason, if myself or CoC disagrees with that, out come the tears by you.

I think I have the heat but I'm really Antarctica?   Really.   I don't think I speak that language.   Sounds cool though, no pun intended.    Well, I don't think EVERYTHING is great and that ALL of these guys are going to be good.   Who said that?  Answer.  No one said that.    Myself and others have just stated how well they are doing in Delmarva.   Isn't that better than the prospects doing poorly?    Isn't that something to be happy about?     You didn't seem happy about it.   Instead you said that's "EXPECTED" and that's what they SHOULD be doing at Delmarva.    Not only didn't you seem to share our positiveness, you seemed to downplay what was happening in Delmarva.    Your entitled to be negative if you want.   You're entitled to put out misinformation if you like.   Your entitled to try and put words in my mouth and paint me and others as Kool-Aid drinkers.   No problem.  

I feel that I'm entitled to point out when something positive is occurring and someone else is a wet blanket.    To your credit, you aren't a total downer like someone else is.   You do point out positive stuff.   As far as your ANALYSIS, is that what you really call your trade proposals and such.   I'd call that posting ideas and throwing **** against the wall to have discussions.    Anyone who sees my posts sees that I'm a lot more than just sitting back and trolling you and Can.   In fact, I'd say that Can (now he's going to get all up in arms because I referenced him while talking to you) is the ultimate Oriole organization troll.   

Lastly, I cry no tears over posts or disagreements with you and Can.    You can't take this stuff too seriously.    You can disagree or call me names and do whatever it is you've been doing for 20 years.    The act is old but it still generates discussion.   Carry on.

• Haha 1

Right now the Orioles' prospect logjam at Delmarva may be stunting some players.  They have perhaps 12 prospects for 9 lineup spots.  Lots of draft picks that need ABs, so Cowser, Mayo, and Janvrin sat today after a night game.  Last night Teter, Rhodes, and Hernaiz sat in the 21-run outburst.  It's not hurting the offense as a unit by any means, but 9 could be playing here and 3 moved up to Aberdeen.  Aberdeen is somewhat short on prospects (they started Ogren, Yahn, and Harris at DH, OF, OF today).

I'm torn, because I like the get-used-to-winning-together model.  In any case, I don't think they can use a 12-to-make-9 roster at Aberdeen next season.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

The 2022 Delmarva OD roster could have some serious int’l representation:    After a month or two.

1B - Higgins

2B - Servideo

3B - Ramirez

SS - Burns

LF - Trimble

CF - Deson

RF - Cook

C -  Pavalony

DH - Kjerstad (Fingers crossed)

Trendon Williams could be the odd man out.     I see Aberdeen's OF consisting of Haskins/Cowser/Rhodes/Williams, maybe using the DH to rotate them through the 4 spots.   That means there's a huge crowd at Delmarva which affects Acevedo, Deson, Craig etc.    The fact that Deson got the callup instead of Craig is a pretty big indicator for me.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Trendon Williams could be the odd man out.     I see Aberdeen's OF consisting of Haskins/Cowser/Rhodes/Williams, maybe using the DH to rotate them through the 4 spots.   That means there's a huge crowd at Delmarva which affects Acevedo, Deson, Craig etc.    The fact that Deson got the callup instead of Craig is a pretty big indicator for me.

Isn't Willems a catcher first? I haven't followed closely enough I guess, but is he playing mostly OF now?

5 hours ago, RZNJ said:

Where does that leave Reed Trimble?