Grayson Rodriguez 2022

justD

1 minute ago, ChuckS said:

Nope, nothing is for certain. But I’m trying to imagine good scenarios here and my mind just keeps going to dark places. 

Maybe they were debating to have Tommy John preemptively or to wait for the inevitable. 

give it some time, they are super cautious so could be nothing.

2 minutes ago, UMDTerrapins said:

Trying to stay positive. It does occur to me that if it’s a worst case scenario, we could have seriously lucked out by having it occur before he was promoted. Hopefully it’s a simple stomach bug or something though. 

If it's the worst case scenario he never pitches again.

That's what worst means.

He looked like he had his stuff through 4.  5th inning looked different  fastball didn’t pop and off speed wasn’t sharp.  Top 6 first slider wasn’t sharp and then the89  BP fastball.  I think best case scenario is that he all of the sudden felt sick to his stomach, but sure doesn’t seem like that is the case.  

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

If it's the worst case scenario he never pitches again.

That's what worst means.

Oh come now. You know what I’m talking about. I just won’t say it cause I’m not messing with the baseball gods. My point is simply that if this is serious and it happened in Baltimore, we’d lose over a year of control while he doesn’t throw a single pitch for us.