The Mark Teixeira Watch part III

Dirtyburnie

If Mark Teixeira was at the game it had nothing to do with the Orioles. He's from Maryland. There was no physical like people claimed. I dont understand why people keep reading meaning into this stuff. We can't say with absolute certainty that it didnt mean anything - BUT there is absolute no positive evidence that it meant anything... so there is nothing to get excited about.

Dude, get off my back. You are putting words in my mouth.

Some poster asked a question if he was in the MASN, Biscoitti, and/or Ripken suite. I answered his question.

I dont know nor care if he was the game because of a physical. I am not reading anything into this. So leave me alone.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Mark Teixeira was at the game it had nothing to do with the Orioles. He's from Maryland. There was no physical like people claimed. I dont understand why people keep reading meaning into this stuff. We can't say with absolute certainty that it didnt mean anything - BUT there is absolute no positive evidence that it meant anything... so there is nothing to get excited about.

I dont know if you checked your web address lately, but this is the hangout not ESPN, this site is for insider info and rumors, so that is exactly what we are talking about... if you want solid facts your at the wrong place?????

Dude, get off my back. You are putting words in my mouth.

Some poster asked a question if he was in the MASN, Biscoitti, and/or Ripken suite. I answered his question.

I dont know nor care if he was the game because of a physical. I am not reading anything into this. So leave me alone.

I was trying to answer his question as well. You responded to me so I put up the rest of Roch's blog post. I have no clue what youre upset about here.

Do you think no one would have heard about this or leaked it if this happened...?

Word would have spread like wildfire,

Isn't that exactly what happened due to texts by Scorpio and other rumors? I mean nothing was authenticated by the press, but the rumor wildfire certainly existed and help lead to the frustration of Roch.

Was he in one of the boxes (ie. MASN, Biscotti, Ripken?) or in the crowd, and was Angelos with him?

He doesn't know what suite Tex was going to, but yes, Tex was headed torwards a suite. I don't know how its set up at the stadium, but he met Tex out in the hallway of the suites. Maybe those that have been in boxes before knows how its set up. No, he didn't see Angelos or Cal, but saw Phelps.

Ok, my GF officially told me to leave her alone. So I took one for the team tonight ;). I told her to try and pry as much info out as she can tommorrow.

I was trying to answer his question as well. You responded to me so I put up the rest of Roch's blog post. I have no clue what youre upset about here.

The rest of his blog had no information pertaining to the question.

Roch could only commit to him not being there in the first quarter and part of the second, but you tried to make it sound like Roch said he wasnt there at any point during the game.

Isn't that exactly what happened due to texts by Scorpio and other rumors? I mean nothing was authenticated by the press, but the rumor wildfire certainly existed and help lead to the frustration of Roch.

Right, but if Tex spent any amount of time in the MASN suite do you really think no journalist would have heard anything? Seems very unlikely to me.

Roch said twice in the comments of his blogs that he was told Tex was in MASN suite but Roch didn't see him there in the beginning of the game.
Really??? Didnt catch that. If true, I stand corrected.

http://masnsports.com/2008/12/izturis-passes.html

Exactly my point. I've heard he was in one of the suites. But he wasn't talking contract with Peter Angelos, so it hardly matters. But I hope he enjoyed the game. - Roch
Now somebody's telling me he was in a suite with Michael Phelps. All I know is he wasn't meeting with Peter Angelos. And at this point, I'd only care if he was returning punts. Better yet, reviewing disputed calls in the booth. - Roch

December 15, 2008 3:19 PM

I didnt see these but here they are.

You can always subscribe to the Tex Watch thread and get e-mails delivered to you anytime somebody posts something new...

But that might fill up your inbox pretty quick... :)

hmmm :scratchchinhmm: lol! I was actually thinking about it too! Better not though, I must try to live some semblance of a normal life outside the hangout. The hard part is trying to focus on work, while thinking about the hot new girl im talking to and Teixeira (umm i mean Teixeira and then girl!) :o

http://masnsports.com/2008/12/izturis-passes.html

I didnt see these but here they are.

Thanks. Didnt think they would be in the Izturis stuff... Youd think after the indignation he showed and how much it was built up we might have seen a blog entry saying "Tex WAS at the game."

Got excited for a sec, but in the same breath he also confirms "he wasn't meeting with Peter Angelos" :(

Thanks. Didnt think they would be in the Izturis stuff... Youd think after the indignation he showed and how much it was built up we might have seen a blog entry saying "Tex WAS at the game."

Got excited for a sec, but in the same breath he also confirms "he wasn't meeting with Peter Angelos" :(

They just weren't meeting at the game. But if Intimidator is correct, they were possibly meeting or talking before the game.

Archived