Blue Jays Series

Moose Milligan

19 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

So tonight is the Apple game. 

I guess I’ll sign up for a free 2 months of Apple+. 

I'm not going to bother.   I'm going to go old school and kick back and listen to the radio broadcast.

And on my TV, with no sound, I'll put on that MLB TV thing that is like NFL red zone where they put multiple games on at once in split screen or quad box and bounce from game to game.

And I'm going to hit the Elkridge Volunteer Food Truck Fire Department Food Truck Friday on the way home and grab a gyro or pit beef sandwich or maybe a crab dip pizza or pulled pork sandiwch.   

And have a cold beer.

Ahhh, the things you daydream about on a Friday afternoon at work...

42 minutes ago, SteveA said:

IAnd I'm going to hit the Elkridge Volunteer Food Truck Fire Department Food Truck Friday on the way home and grab a gyro or pit beef sandwich or maybe a crab dip pizza or pulled pork sandiwch. And have a cold beer.

I officially hate you, lol. I grew up in Pasadena and when you said Elkridge, it hit a nerve. Every time I go back I hit Ann's Dari-Creme for a double dog. Good to know about the food truck and pit beef not far off Rt. 100, almost on the way. I used to go to Overlea for German sausages and pit beef sandwiches. Ah, Friday nite memories.

Getting the first W is big. We owe Manoah a little bit. He’s dominated us. We’re a different team this year and Manoah has struggled. It’s time to pay him back. 

I’m guessing McCann plays today with the 3pm start time. I’d like to see this lineup

Mullins L CF

Adley S DH

Santa S RF

Mountcastle R 1B

Gunnar L 3B

Hays R LF

Frazier L 2B

McCann R C

Mateo R SS

• Like 1