Monday July 17: Dodgers in town for 3

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

If people so obssesed with prospects playing then we should trade a bunch for Ohtani. Stop wanting to prospect hoard and jerking off to top 100 lists 

Is this also Mr. Splash?   Are we being trolled by a teenager?

3 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Like Vesia, both Brusdar and Evan P. pitched both SAT/SUN.

I took a walk when Baker was called in, but in looking at the boxscore I see no error was given Hicks for failing to catch that first play in the 6th.

Baker's been flirting with it awhile but it has basically gotten to the point I don't have much taste for him in the 13 pitchers at all come August 2nd.

It wasn’t a routine play at all. Should have caught it but that was definitely a hit. I’m not that down on him. I think there is room for him. 

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Kinda like male members of your extended family?

Actually yea. Have quite a few tatted up, chain wearing losers in my family. Type of guys to listen to Nu Metal and hang outside the Royal Farms with a Monster in the middle of the day cuz they dont have a job.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, johnrambo said:

Actually yea. Have quite a few tatted up, chain wearing losers in my family. Type of guys to listen to Nu Metal and hang outside the Royal Farms with a Monster in the middle of the day cuz they dont have a job.

Lol easily this guy's best post

6 minutes ago, johnrambo said:

Vespi looks like a total douche. Mullet, tatted, chain. The works. 

For the record, his twitter is almost entirely posts gassing up his teammates and other guys seem to really like him. And he looks like every other 20-something white guy in South Florida.