Houston goes for the sweep. Orioles ready to keep their streak.

Gurgi

Just now, Beysbol said:

Shows you how good Houston is. 

So pesky how they've managed to just extend the moment with little hits, passing the baton, until a hard swing is called for.

Maybe it's good for the O's to see it and get back to it the extent they can.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ArtVanDelay said:

They’re the one team I hope we can avoid in the playoffs.  If we make the ALCS, they’ll probably be our opponent. 

I agree this is a likely scenario.  Hope the team is learning a lot from this series, now that Altuve and Alvarez are back, and now that they've been able to face Brown.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Emory Eagle said:

You guys are a little bit too far up the Stros collective ass.  They’re playing well no doubt, and the Os making some dumb mistakes, but they’ve benefited from some serious BABIP luck this series.  It’s not always going to fall their way.

I mean they’ve been to the World Series 4 times in the last 6 years and are probably the favorite to make it again this year.  They’re a tough team to beat even if things don’t fall their way. 

Just now, ArtVanDelay said:

I mean they’ve been to the World Series 4 times in the last 6 years and are probably the favorite to make it again this year.  They’re a tough team to beat even if things don’t fall their way. 

The road to the World Series in the American League runs through the Houston Astros until proven otherwise.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Emory Eagle said:

You guys are a little bit too far up the Stros collective ass.  They’re playing well no doubt, and the Os making some dumb mistakes, but they’ve benefited from some serious BABIP luck this series.  It’s not always going to fall their way.

Really?  I'm basing my respect of the ABs they've had all series.  Their approach as well as bat control have impressed me quite a bit. 

• Upvote 3