What I'm looking for

AdamK

I'd love for our guys to show out and shock the world, but I'm looking for them to play the same way they have all year. Grind pitchers, have good ABs, and don't get embarrassed.

The only great unknown is how they will handle the pressure, this is a completely different animal than the regular season, and I've no doubt they've been getting talks all week about this by the staff and the vets that have been there before, but the only way to find out is to play the games and hope they show out.

Loose and easy and have fun, boys!

I'm also looking for the guy with the paper bag over his head, haven't seen New Market Sean in forever around here ;)

Edited by Malike
  • Upvote 1

I'm looking for the senior leadership to lead and not disappear.   Hays, Mullins, Santander, and Mountcastle must lead the offense and not shrivel up.   This is their year.  They need to rise and lead.   All of them have tenancy to go into long slumps.   We can't afford long slumps from the vets.  The stage is set -- time to perform.