Tuesday 6/25 vs. Cleveland

86this

5 minutes ago, waroriole said:

I don’t care. Somebody need to be fired for letting McCann hit again in a big spot in the 7th. Just freaking clear house. Inexcusable. Sigbot is broken. Burn it down 

You can’t lose the DH and have to let a pitcher hit.  There would be no one on bench.  

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

And they will probably lose 8-7 because of that.

I know it evens out over the course of a season but it’s brutal to watch right. Bases loaded no outs, down two in the 7th and they only get a run because Cleveland screwed up the relay. 

I’ll also say that I 100% go with Mullins PH’ing over Kjerstad there. Mullins has not been K’ing much at all the last 30 days, Kkerstad is a whiff machine. 

Just now, waroriole said:

Guy with a .686 OPS, who’s been hot since returning from injury, pinch hit. Guy with a .717 OPS, who’s maybe the fastest player in baseball, pinch hit. Guy with a .552 OPS, definitely let him hit. 

Hyde, Elias, Sig, whoever. They should be fired for this. 

The Orioles would burn the DH had they pinched hit for McCann. McCann hit the ball hard and it was almost a double.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LGOrioles said:

I know it evens out over the course of a season but it’s brutal to watch right. Bases loaded no outs, down two in the 7th and they only get a run because Cleveland screwed up the relay. 

I’ll also say that I 100% go with Mullins PH’ing over Kjerstad there. Mullins has not been K’ing much at all the last 30 days, Kkerstad is a whiff machine. 

Kjerstad is not a whiff machine. He missed the one pitch he should have hit, and that last curveball outside was a perfect pitch.