Sept 17 -- Suarez vs Cy Snell.

ShoelesJoe

This last two and a half months have gotten me prepared for games like this.  I watch with the sound muted and play on the internet.  Watching some of the time.  This team is going no where.

I think the starter injures and Westburg have been the biggest issues.  But we have no offense and it is painful.  

2 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

I hope Irvin comes back to contribute to eliminating them in that Minnesota series. Completely deserved after cutting him loose over this POS Kimbrel 

Yeah, it's hard to disagree.  I can't see what the O's have against Irvin relative to Kimbrel and some of the other arms on the team.

1 minute ago, oriolediehard said:

What do you all predict the O's do this off-season? With new owner, will there many player moves?

Absolutely zilch. Injuries will excuse this season and we’ll hear about how we “are interested” in guys that we won’t end up signing. Then, Senator Elias will crow on and on about all the progress being made by the injured pitchers and so on🙄

• Thanks 1