5/25: Happy Memorial Day. Jays @ O's.

PrivateO

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They said all season that if reimold came up he would only come up if he could play everyday.

Its not saying the Pie experiment is over, but Pie doesnt have an option and Reimold does, so Reimold needs to play when he gets up.

I guess its sorta like Pie's "ranking" in our system as "future LF" is now behind reimold...but he didnt help his case

Agreed, he didn't really help his case much on offense. He only solidified his excellent defense. Reimold on the other hand has had offensive success so yeah Reimold is in!

Ugh that was probably the worst at bat I've seen from Reimold since his recall.

I'm sure we're bound to see quite a few of those. Rookie at-bats. It happens a lot as we've seen from some players already this year. Hope Reimold improves on his 2nd time around against this pitcher learning something from his first AB.

Hah, Pie got to play like 5 minutes yesterday at the very end of the game when Jamie Walker was pitching and pitched a Grand Slam to some Nationals guy Dunn I think. He had a classic Pie moment as the ball sailed over the fence, he sort of humped the wall/stood against it and then shot a look with those "eyes" towards the pitchers mound...

Hah, Pie got to play like 5 minutes yesterday at the very end of the game when Jamie Walker was pitching and pitched a Grand Slam to some Nationals guy Dunn I think. He had a classic Pie moment as the ball sailed over the fence, he sort of humped the wall/stood against it and then shot a look with those "eyes" towards the pitchers mound...

lol @ humped the wall. Nice choice of words :D I'm sure he wasn't the only one giving Walker a look!!

Archived