Wieters is coming up Friday.

Austin

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It means our lineup will contain Roberts, Jones, Markakis, Reimold and Wieters.

BOOOOOOOOING!!!!!!!

Why are you boo-ing, Steve? :D

I'm taking my 5-yr old to the game on Saturday as part of the Junior Orioles Dugout Club game. Man, I'm hoping that Wieters doesn't get a day off on Saturday! Let him catch Friday and Saturday and DH on Sunday (or pinch hit).

Nice I never knew you could grab them early. Do you just need to show the ID and it's the same price?

Yup, I just did it. Not sure whether a single person can buy multiple tickets with multiple IDs but if you want to buy an extra ticket PM me and I can walk over and meet you and show my college ID for you.

Why are you boo-ing, Steve? :D

I'm taking my 5-yr old to the game on Saturday as part of the Junior Orioles Dugout Club game. Man, I'm hoping that Wieters doesn't get a day off on Saturday! Let him catch Friday and Saturday and DH on Sunday (or pinch hit).

Who's boo-ing?

I'm saying BOING!!!!!!! As in six to midnight.

Bet your arse I'll be there Friday night.

Yup, I just did it. Not sure whether a single person can buy multiple tickets with multiple IDs but if you want to buy an extra ticket PM me and I can walk over and meet you and show my college ID for you.

I'm pretty sure you just need one ID.

My cousin and I went to student night a couple of weeks ago, and I forgot my ID but the guy said we only needed one.

Thanks a lot buddy. I'll grab a few of my friends and head down tomorrow to make sure I grab some for friday.

Archived