8/29: Indians @ O's.

PrivateO

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, looks like it's both.

Right now there's one guy with a broom, and a bunch of people standing around taking pictures of the flooding. Not exactly gonna solve the problem that way.

Both doesn't sound good... sounds like the problem is somewhere deep in the bowels of the place. However, I'd think they'd have some pumps around somewhere. If nothing else, they could go borrow one from a boat over in the harbor...

Both doesn't sound good... sounds like the problem is somewhere deep in the bowels of the place. However, I'd think they'd have some pumps around somewhere. If nothing else, they could go borrow one from a boat over in the harbor...

If the O's won't allow Matt Wieters to exhibit His divinity and transform the water to wine, perhaps the ops. mgr. at OPaCY should call on the Blue Dot guy. :laughlol:

They just made an announcement that they're dealing with a "major flooding issue."

I question their word choice. I mean, it's just dugouts. We're not talking Katrina here.

They weren't in the middle of the 5th inning in New Orleans...

Would it go down the tunnels into the clubhouse?

Or do you have to climb steps to get from the dugout into the tunnels?

They weren't in the middle of the 5th inning in New Orleans...

Would it go down the tunnels into the clubhouse?

Or do you have to climb steps to get from the dugout into the tunnels?

I can't remember exactly. I don't think the clubhouse would be in any danger, though.

The fans are just sitting around bored. Why don't they at least put the Ravens game up on the big screen?

Is the scoreboard video brain-center anywhere near the press box?

Those guys have a fancy computer-filled office somewhere. Do you know where?

Archived