Disappointed at all?

ChaosLex

Disappointed at all?  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Disappointed at all?

I wonder how differently MacPhail would have acted if there was a stud 1b or 3b on the market this year? His choice was to sign retreads to short deals or wait on the kids. He did a little of both. I don't see that as a poor job.

He would have been in on it until they were no longer a bargain and then he would have made an excuse as to why it wouldn't have made sense and everyone would have bowed at his greatness.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I edited my post because I didn't want you to get the wrong impression. Alas, I was too slow. Still, you're criticism seems based on a feeling that something major should have happened. But what? That to me smacks of boredom.

I love it when people on this site think they know what others are thinking.

Guess what LJ..You are completely wrong..Just move on.

He would have been in on it until they were no longer a bargain and then he would have made an excuse as to why it wouldn't have made sense and everyone would have bowed at his greatness.

And so SG goes into SG-mode firing random pot-shots at the OH for failing to see things with the clarity he concedes only he possesses.

I love it when people on this site think they know what others are thinking.

Guess what LJ..You are completely wrong..Just move on.

If you had a sense of irony, SG, it would be tingling right now.

Note, I said "seems" and asked you to explain. That's it. Read much?

Well it seems to me that you have no freaking clue as to what you are talking about.

It seems to me that you are wasting my time and it seems to me that you are taking lessons from Rshack on how to post.

Like everyone did last year for Teixeira?

I mean, wait. No, many people were very upset with the final offer MacPhail made for Teixeira.

You beat me to it. Well done.

I think we are positioned well to be an 85-88 win team...I really don't have the confidence in AM to make us more than that..at least on any kind of a consistent basis.

Is an 85-88 win team a good foundation?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man this is so true. People praise Andy so much for doing absolutely nothing...

Why folks want to see Andy line Angelos' pockets with more of their money is beyond me...

Archived