Sox RISP Hitting Getting as Bad as O's!

LA2

Their team (Sox) is in trouble. I could see them getting old quickly. Ortiz is done. Drew looks horrible. I could see Youklis getting old quickly. Their offense is a mess.

Their pitching should save them though. Lester is legit. Lackey will be good for a couple of years at least. And Dice K can be solid still. Beckett is a stud when healthy.

I think they are no better than the third best team in the AL East.

Their team (Sox) is in trouble. I could see them getting old quickly. Ortiz is done. Drew looks horrible. I could see Youklis getting old quickly. Their offense is a mess.

Their pitching should save them though. Lester is legit. Lackey will be good for a couple of years at least. And Dice K can be solid still. Beckett is a stud when healthy.

I think they are no better than the third best team in the AL East.

Don't forget the clown school in the outfield defense. And I bet they have to release Ortiz, which is kind of mind-blowing. He has been cooked for awhile and is now charbroiled.

They're 1-6 since Ellsbury's accident, and since he still can't breathe it doesn't look like he's coming back soon. This weekend's series could be quite interesting.

Archived