MLB Ready to Announce PED Suspension (Volquez)

glorydays

I was thinking the same thing Shack. What are they doing, leaking one clue at a time?

From what Craig said earlier is that if he gave the name it would reveal who told him.

Or it's a source so well-placed that if he or she gave me the name he or she would be outed as the source because so few people know the information.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bronson Arroyo had that article some months back where he admitted he puts tons of supplements in his body, and he isn't sure if they were all necessarily MLB approved. Could be him, I suppose, but of course that is a random guess like everyone else is making.

EDIT: Here is the article I was talking about: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4396083

How does this become a game of 20 questions? If it's a leak, then wouldn't a decent leak know who the hell it is?
From what Craig said earlier is that if he gave the name it would reveal who told him.

He can't say who it is or it gives away his source?

But then it's OK to say it's not a NY player.

Then, it's OK to say it's an NL pitcher.

Then, it's OK to say it's an NL-Central pitcher.

But it's not OK to say who it is?

I'm calling shenanigans. Sounds to me like somebody wanted to be the center of attention...

I'm calling shenanigans. Sounds to me like somebody wanted to be the center of attention...

Well duh.

letters

By he in my above quote I meant he/she as in Craig's source. Sorry I wasn't clear on that I thought Craig's actual quote cleared it up. If you think Craig is just jerking folks along I don't think its his style. I have been reading him since his Shysterball days and I think its more a matter of him not being used to having actual "sources" in the know.

The next two clues will be...

"He plays for (insert team name here)."

"He wears number (insert number here)."

"See source, I didn't name him. See? See?"

So what, does that make it false? Why care?

So what, does that make it false? Why care?
Because being self-righteous also makes you the center of attention.

Oh, great... the guy is dribbling out clues and BS'ing everybody about why he's being a tease... and I'm self-righteous for just pointing out he's being a tease? Uh-huh...

Archived