• 125 replies
    • 14.1k views
    • 124 replies
    • 13.6k views
    • 98 replies
    • 8.1k views
    • 253 replies
    • 19.8k views

• Well I sort of disagree here. You said guys have been bad to questionable. I think that’s wrong. I just think a few guys have been awful and that has really hurt us. I would absolutely give Washington more time. Brade and Kane are well liked but doubtful they want to play them much right now. A trade should be considered if things don’t improve.
    • Yeah, I'd rather keep him over Soto.  I mean Soto can't start.  Yes Soto was dominant at times out of the bullpen but he was also gasoline on a fire out of the bullpen.  I would rather pay Suarez $4 or 5 million, knowing he can start or pitch in the bullpen than Soto, knowing he can only start and is liable to melt down when needed most.  
    • It is funny how much Hays (the pre-2024 version anyway) matches the type of player they'll likely look for. I doubt that reunion happens though. 
    • Weird thing about Suarez is that MASN had this being a 2 year deal when they talked about him back in April. ”The Orioles made another smart move with Suárez by signing him to a two-year contract in September. They knew what they’d ask from him and how it could contradict, and they didn’t want to give him any reasons to resist.” https://www.masnsports.com/blog/another-look-at-how-suarez-came-to-the-orioles
    • Dam the mosquito is in my Jelly. Please go away