Kyle Blanks

wildcard

fyi .....
I was aware of that. If they sign Darvish, Oswalt will probably work out a deal with Boston. That would leave EJax with possibly only one team willing to give him 3 years, the O's. TEX could still be in on Fielder, not that it matters to us.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was aware of that. If they sign Darvish, Oswalt will probably work out a deal with Boston. That would leave EJax with possibly only one team willing to give him 3 years, the O's. TEX could still be in on Fielder, not that it matters to us.

Got ya ... I wont believe Angelos will invest in another top tier free agent...Until he does I wont believe it. I would like ot see E Jackson as it only makes the rotation better. The Sox a rumored to be at their payroll limit. See Below

Last we heard the Sox were eyeing relievers, including Chad Qualls, who is still available, and there were reports over the weekend that Roy Oswalt was still on their radar. WEEI.com's Rob Bradord reports, however, that the club would have to move payroll to sign Oswalt. Whether or not that also rules out the relief targets is unclear

Got ya ... I wont believe Angelos will invest in another top tier free agent...Until he does I wont believe it. I would like ot see E Jackson as it only makes the rotation better. The Sox a rumored to be at their payroll limit. See Below
If TEX doesn't sign Darvish, Oswalt make the most sense for them. As long as TEX is an option uit doesn''t make sense for Oswalt to come down in price. Once TEX is out of the running, I am sure between Boston shuffling money around and Oswalt coming down, they can get together if they want. He makes most sense for them, especially after the Yankee trade, and signing Kuroda.

Well now that TEX has signed Darvish, Boston traded Scutaro to free up 6M for Oswalt http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/01/red-sox-intensifying-pursuit-of-roy-oswalt.html, where is EJax going to go? A one year deal with Cleveland? If the O's offered 3/27 he'd turn it down?

Archived