vs. RED SOX 5/21

OFFNY

Me either. He's a cheater and a disgrace. And you don't go on the decline, then magically bust out again as you get older. I don't buy it, and I don't think he's clean.

Agreed. He probably shared with Aviles...

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy 'roid rage Ortiz. Settle down, it's a foul ball. POS.

Rofl, this exactly thought came to my mind. He's roid raging to the max. On the third strike, he started like he was going to pound his bat into the ground and break it, but he held up before he went all the way with it.

He looks like such an imbecile and poor sport up there. It's a wonder the Red Sox nation has the gall to put a man like that in the spotlight as a role model.

More like a model of what not to be.

Rofl, this exactly thought came to my mind. He's roid raging to the max. On the third strike, he started like he was going to pound his bat into the ground and break it, but he held up before he went all the way with it.

He looks like such an imbecile and poor sport up there. It's a wonder the Red Sox nation has the gall to put a man like that in the spotlight as a role model.

More like a model of what not to be.

Is it? This is Pink Hat Nation we're talking about here...

Nice hit by Betemit, but another first pitch swing. They either have a plan to really attack him early in the count or have absolutely zero patience today.

Nick Johnson has infinite patience. He'll watch strike 3 or ball 4, all the same to him. His game plan is to step up to the plate, look menacing and let the pitcher give him a free base.

Nick Johnson has infinite patience. He'll watch strike 3 or ball 4, all the same to him. His game plan is to step up to the plate, look menacing and let the pitcher give him a free base.

Except for when he's craving a liter of cola.

I love how NJ has made a comeback from the 0 for 26 start. I also appreciate Buck's patience with him. Given a continued opportunity to play, I think he can become an important part of the lineup.

Archived