vs. ATHLETICS 7/27

OFFNY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do I actually have confidence on Chris Davis in left? I know I probably should be scared every time the ball gets hot there but he;s looked quite comfortable out there. Honestly, he looks better than Reimold.

His bat plays decently well there too. Better than 1st. We may have something..

YES he is pitcher of record. Huge inning here.

That wd be cool if he picked up the W after that bad beginning. It'd be a great lesson to the other young pitchers on how to hang in there until the offense can get going--it's what Buck said after the Gonzalez blow-up the O's still cd have done if he hadn't given up two more runs in the third inning.

Why do I actually have confidence on Chris Davis in left? I know I probably should be scared every time the ball gets hot there but he;s looked quite comfortable out there. Honestly, he looks better than Reimold.

I know when he's cold he's Antartica cold, but I'm glad he is on the team. You can't doubt that he'll do whatever he can to help the team.

I don't know, but he is quite an athlete. I say we try him at second.

I wanted make sure you all saw this !

Honestly ...As a guy who's been critical of Jones for the past couple of seasons including early this season. He has made me eat my words. I am really being handed my crow

You heard me guys .... Im admitting I was wrong!

Archived