Strop needs to go.

NewMarketSean

I started to question Buck bringing in Strop there, but really the question should be why is Strop even on the team right now. He should be in the minors rehabing his "injury". If he's on the team, then that's the time to bring him in.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a Strop supporter. We can't keep blowing games like this. There have been so many in comparison to last year. Wow. Can someone put the bullpen ERA up from last year vs. this year? It's got to be a massive difference.

It's Jon Rauch time I believe. I hope Strop will not get claimed, but I think he will. I can see him being super effective for the Yankees or somebody willing to take a chance on him until he figures it out.

Bummed.

I have been a Strop supporter. We can't keep blowing games like this. There have been so many in comparison to last year. Wow. Can someone put the bullpen ERA up from last year vs. this year? It's got to be a massive difference.

It's Jon Rauch time I believe. I hope Strop will not get claimed, but I think he will. I can see him being super effective for the Yankees or somebody willing to take a chance on him until he figures it out.

Bummed.

Rauch is pretty bad. He's another guy who will blow leads in big games, he's done that his whole career. I'd prefer Mike Wright.

Wrong. Hammel pitched 6 complete innings and was at about 96 pitches through six. Williams was at 90 pitches after 6. Hammel pitched pretty well today; Buck left him in too long and obviously he was victimized by horrible bullpen support.

In what world do you live in when your ACE goes 6 innings and leaves with guys on base and hopes the bullpen cleans ups his mess a good outing?

This is our biggest weakness as a team nobody to match the Sabathias in baseball.

In what world do you live in when your ACE goes 6 innings and leaves with guys on base and hopes the bullpen cleans ups his mess a good outing?

This is our biggest weakness as a team nobody to match the Sabathias in baseball.

Huh...didn't realize Sabathia was throwing today.

Hammel's not our ace. He was last year, but at no point at all this year has he been our ace (aside from Opening Day). That's Tillman right now.

Archived