Tonight I have lost all hope.

Gurgi

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bookmarking this thread...

It's only one game man. Really. A bad loss and one that got away. And more trouble from the pen. They are in a serious funk. But one loss. The overreaction on this board is hilarious.

Well, to be fair, I think it's TWO games that have inspired the OP.

That all said... if the Orioles don't get things straight, and fast (aka immediately...) then they're going to have their backs against the wall something fierce.

It's only one game man. Really. A bad loss and one that got away. And more trouble from the pen. They are in a serious funk. But one loss. The overreaction on this board is hilarious.

No its not a single game.. its a body of work. I'm with the OP on this one. I've been trying to hold out hope all year but I think we're going to squander a historic defensive year and a historic offensive season from Davis by missing the playoffs.

Overraction yesterday? Or overreaction to JJ's league leading blown saves?

It's only one game man. Really.

No really, it's *two* games. Doesn't change the fact that we didn't lose ground on TB, but that's one more missed opportunity to close in on them. Personally, I haven't lost all hope tonight, but (a) it's pretty clear now that the division is lost and (b) we really can't afford many more bad losses.

Actually it's two games......back to back leads blown in winnable games.

And we get Corbin tomorrow night and then the rays pitching.

But yeah, it's only one game. We also have no closer and a roasted pen.

But hey, all is well! Remain calm!

Archived