Duquette signs two more international prospects.

33rdst

I just wonder why you would waste bandwidth in THIS thread to remind us of that. Brings no added value. WTF does the ML payroll have with two international signings? :confused:

There should be a special forum made just for Birdland where he can go and put all the one liner rants he desires. Maybe there can be a sticky thread for Birdland? The Birdland rant thread.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should i thank people that spin it?

So in two weeks, if we sign a couple of players and are over last year's payroll, are you going to go back and delete all these posts that compare last year's payroll to the payroll at some random date before the offseason was over? Will you admit that your posts were wrong and premature? Or will you just move on to some other complaint? I think I can guess which you'll do.

So where do these guys go? 16 and 17 years old. Gulf Coast League? Sarasota working out?

From a quote in one of Roch or Steve's post they will be starting this season in the GCL.

http://www.masnsports.com/steve_melewski/2014/02/signings-this-week-latest-example-of-os-working-to-improve-international-effort.html

It will be interesting to track these young players who are expected to play for the O's Gulf Coast League team come June. Players this young often play a season or two in the Dominican Summer League to begin their pro careers, so starting them with Rookie-level Gulf Coast League team speaks to where the O's feel these players are already.

Archived