Trade Targets....

EagleOriole

Coming into this season, he had a few more games in the OF than at 1B. He also played 10 games at 3B for the Pirates in 2011 (2 errors in 57.1 innings).

I had the impression that he was a minor league first baseman.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love how everyone dogs Cruz OF play but loves the RF playing in cement boots.

Yeah, he started out rough but has seemingly adjusted better to LF. Number wise they are pretty close for their careers, though Cruz has been trending worse.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/Orioles1019">@Orioles1019</a> This time of year, everybody's chasing everything. O's aren't particularly aggressive yet.</p>— Tim Brown (@TBrownYahoo) <a href="

">June 29, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The vast majority of his playing time in the minors was at 1B. In the majors, it's been split pretty evenly. He even had 1 game at SS in the minors.

He had a nice Dempsey's Dugout explaining how to play the outfield. I'm convinced. THe SSS is correct. He's a wizard.

The vast majority of his playing time in the minors was at 1B. In the majors, it's been split pretty evenly. He even had 1 game at SS in the minors.

I was sure he was a first baseman. He has had very little actual playing time in the majors.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/Orioles1019">@Orioles1019</a> This time of year, everybody's chasing everything. O's aren't particularly aggressive yet.</p>— Tim Brown (@TBrownYahoo) <a href="
">June 29, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And Tim would know something, how?

National baseball writer, Yahoo Sports.

Yeah, I know who he is. He writes well.

Dan Connolly would be more likely to have head something Orioles related. Ask him. He is a national writer too. And does not work for the Orioles.

For that matter, Britt Ghiroli would probably be a better source as well.

Beside Ubaldo are local guys really don't break news.

Just go get Drew Stubbs get a real lead off hitter.

What makes Stubbs a "real leadoff hitter"? He has a career OBP of .313, compared to .360 for Markakis. And even this year, playing at Coors, Stubbs' OBP is .338 -- lower than Nick's .357.

Basically you're saying the O's should trade for a guy who doesn't upgrade them in any way, just so they can say they made a move.

Archived