The Orioles have signed RHP Oliver Drake to a major league contract.

Greg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Orioles have signed RHP Oliver Drake to a major league contract.</p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

">November 18, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Orioles have signed RHP Oliver Drake to a major league contract.</p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

40 Man Roster. No Rule Five exposure.

12.1 Ks per 9

I have always, always rooted for Oliver Drake. A great kid with great attitude. He did great in the transition from starter to reliever in 2013 at Bowie. 2014 was a bit rockier but his strikeouts/9 innings continued to increase to 12.1 and BB/9 was at 2.9. I hope he makes it.

And a 27 year old thats never played above AA.

A bullpen arm. Better than paying the going rate I say. I was there when Dan Duquette spoke to him about working with the fellow that trains Ryan Flaherty in the off season and he seems to have followed Duquette's request.

A bullpen arm. Better than paying the going rate I say. I was there when Dan Duquette spoke to him about working with the fellow that trains Ryan Flaherty in the off season and he seems to have followed Duquette's request.

I hope that trainer does better with pitchers then he does Flaherty ;)

Archived