Season tickets picked

zkoutdoors

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How were they able to describe what the available seats were? Did you just tell him the kind of seats you were looking for and he looked? Or did you get some sort of diagram or access to an online system?

I'm wondering how the seat selection process will work with new season plan holders.

How were they able to describe what the available seats were? Did you just tell him the kind of seats you were looking for and he looked? Or did you get some sort of diagram or access to an online system?

I'm wondering how the seat selection process will work with new season plan holders.

I just upgraded mine also. I just told my rep where I wanted to sit and he gave me 3 different choices of the "best" available. One choice was actually the very best seats in my price range so I took them.

With that being said, I've heard that it will be an online process for those who placed deposits. I'm assuming they will have a seat map that shows what seats are available. Like they have for regular ticket purchases.

I must say, that this entire process with the Orioles regarding season tickets has been completely lacking in information to those of us who were foolish enough to have put a new deposit down in the hope of getting playoff tickets last year. Since the organization took my deposit, I have had exactly no communication whatsoever from them and going to "My Account" online with them has absolutely nothing of any content at all. Very disappointing and unprofessional. I can see I will now have to spend even more time and effort trying to get this hassled out by phone or other communication.

Those who placed deposits will hear from the Orioles and be able to choose their plans once the current ticket holders have renewed/upgraded their seats. If you go to the Orioles website you can see the plans, the seating sections, and the prices for each plan in each section.

Like I stated, I'm not a new season ticket holder. Once the new ones understand how to work with their reps, they will be fine. I have nothing but good things to say about mine over the years.

I really don't see why there is any hostility towards the ticket department. The season won't start any sooner regardless of how soon they take your money.

Anything you need to know is online - prices, seating chart, etc...

I knew what section I wanted to sit in and asked him to find me the best four seats starting on an isle. I went from the third base side to the first base side this year.

I must say, that this entire process with the Orioles regarding season tickets has been completely lacking in information to those of us who were foolish enough to have put a new deposit down in the hope of getting playoff tickets last year. Since the organization took my deposit, I have had exactly no communication whatsoever from them and going to "My Account" online with them has absolutely nothing of any content at all. Very disappointing and unprofessional. I can see I will now have to spend even more time and effort trying to get this hassled out by phone or other communication.

Final Invoices just went out.

They are probably getting caught up with everything and give them time..... there was some delay back in 2013 when there was an influx of new season ticket holders from playoff deposits.

You probably have not been assigned a ticket rep yet but if you have any questions just give the rep a call OR call the ticket office.

Call this number:

Orioles Ticket Services

(888) 848-BIRD

They are wonderful and very helpful.

I have had better experiences with the Orioles than with the Sooners. And I went to their games (and had season tickets) for 40 years

You have to make the effort to talk with them, but the new ticket services group is very helpful for the new season ticket holders. Obviously the folks who held season tickets prior to playoff experience get treated better. And for good reason.

Thanks for the advice. I did have Memorial Stadium season tickets for 15 years, but that doesn't mean much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, It would mean something in a pinch. They still have a few folks that have had season tickets every year since 1954, amazingly.

I have had season tickets for 3-4 years. I got an email from my rep on Wednesday that was titled: "2015 Orioles Season Plan Member Renewal Info -- #XXXXXXX" and said in part: "....Season Plan Members will always pay the lowest price available in their selected seating category for every game. And you will continue to receive the perks of being a Season Plan Member through our Orange Carpet Benefits program. Visit orioles.com/ocp to view information about your 2015 Season Ticket Plan. ...." I viewed my page on there and there was the plan that I had, with the totals and remaining money listed and it gave me until the Feb 13th to pay the remainder.

My guess is that after all the long time(?) season ticket holders have a chance to renew or not, then people with new deposits would be taken care of. In my case, last fall I had requested an upgrade from the 13 to the 29 game plan but it still showed me with the 13 game, same B schedule. I called the agent and asked about this and he found a pair of seats, one row back but on the home plate aisle side for the 29 game plan and I was happy to take those.

The 29 game plan is great if you can afford it because you get a ticket to each series, opening day, wild card and 2 each for ALCS and WS. It cost money, but if you can upfront the cash you can always sell the opening day, WC, one each of the ALCS and WS and some 2 tickets and come out ahead. This sorta reduces you back to the same postseason as the 13-game plan but you get 26 games rather than 13 games during the regular season. Shhhhh!!

Archived