Who's the better pitcher Bundy or Eduardo Rodriguez?

webbrick2010

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Similar line to Harvey today. We should just give up hope like we did with Tillman. He wasn't hit quite as hard as Hamel. But if the Philles are sending Cole down then I agree. Time for Dylan to follow.

I do think Bundy will be sent to MiL camp soon, just in the normal course of things. Not a reaction to today's outing. Once the starters have built up to 4+ innings, there's not much room for guys who aren't serious candidates to make the OD roster. I'd say Bundy will get at most one more outing, and it's entirely possible he won't even get that, but instead will go to MiL camp to start building up his own innings.

I do think Bundy will be sent to MiL camp soon, just in the normal course of things. Not a reaction to today's outing. Once the starters have built up to 4+ innings, there's not much room for guys who aren't serious candidates to make the OD roster. I'd say Bundy will get at most one more outing, and it's entirely possible he won't even get that, but instead will go to MiL camp to start building up his own innings.

Already gone to join Bowie. Harvey and Walker also sent down.

Already gone to join Bowie. Harvey and Walker also sent down.

Yeah, I hadn't seen Crazysilver's post when I posted my speculation that he'd be sent down soon. Anyway, while Bundy has not had a great spring so far, I think it would be about time to send him to MiL camp in any event, to start building up his innings.

Knocked a round again today (by minor leaguers), and pulled with one out in an innings after only getting 4 outs. Two more walks and I think a hit batter. Is he hurt again. Did they pull him as a precaution. Time to send him to the minor league camp, no need to advertise to every GM in baseball that hasn't came close to showing #4 pick stuff.

Wow, I'm impressed that even with a 16-4 win, you can find reasons to be so overwhelmingly negative. It's the middle of Spring Training.

Wow, I'm impressed that even with a 16-4 win, you can find reasons to be so overwhelmingly negative. It's the middle of Spring Training.

The only time that guy shows up is to dump cold water on something. My opinion.

Trolling abhors a vacuum. Birdland's gone. It's physics.

It's not very professional (or nice) to poke fun at someone who can't decend themself (Birdland).

I have no idea why he was banned, but miss his posts. The excessive homer-level on here at times has to be balanced out somehow.

Knocked a round again today (by minor leaguers), and pulled with one out in an innings after only getting 4 outs. Two more walks and I think a hit batter. Is he hurt again. Did they pull him as a precaution. Time to send him to the minor league camp, no need to advertise to every GM in baseball that hasn't came close to showing #4 pick stuff.

Bundy faced Asche, Sizemore, McGuiness, D'Arnaud, Hill, Utley, Mastroiani and Phelps. 4 of them had 380+ plate appearances in the Majors last year. That is a fairly standard group of playes to face in Spring Training. Hardly fair to call them all minor leaguers.

It's not very professional (or nice) to poke fun at someone who can't decend themself (Birdland).

I have no idea why he was banned, but miss his posts. The excessive homer-level on here at times has to be balanced out somehow.

Balanced out by the excessive kool-aid doom and gloomers! :)

Nothing wrong with being either, unless it taints you so much, you can't have an intelligence conversation. :)

And what do you hope to accomplish by calling out the board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really thought we should have drafted Anthony Rendon in the 2011 draft. He was hyped for years as the best amateur in the country and was considered a sure thing. I never understood taking a high risk high school pitcher over a sure thing. I understand he had an injury at the time, but look at him now, 6.5 WAR last season.

Archived