Best bars in Baltimore

OriolesManiac88

Good afternoon O's fans,

I've been to dozens of O's games, but have never really spent a weekend in Baltimore. We will be making a weekend trip during the Preakness this year. Looking for places to go out that night in Baltimore. We've done power plant live before, so looking for other suggestions. A large group of 23-26 year olds. Is Fed Hill the best option? Canton? Power Plant live again?

I know there was a great thread last year where a Cards fan (I think) was looking for suggestions. I can't seem to find that thread though.

So, any input you have would be great. Or, if you could just point me in the direction of that thread, I'd be appreciative.

Good afternoon O's fans,

I've been to dozens of O's games, but have never really spent a weekend in Baltimore. We will be making a weekend trip during the Preakness this year. Looking for places to go out that night in Baltimore. We've done power plant live before, so looking for other suggestions. A large group of 23-26 year olds. Is Fed Hill the best option? Canton? Power Plant live again?

I know there was a great thread last year where a Cards fan (I think) was looking for suggestions. I can't seem to find that thread though.

So, any input you have would be great. Or, if you could just point me in the direction of that thread, I'd be appreciative.

Fed Hill is definitely the best option for that age group. Stalking Horse, Magerks, Mothers, Nobles, Mad River etc.

Hit the Abbey for a great burger as a primer.

Stalking Horse if you're looking for hookup potential, Magerks for cheap beer/solid cheesesteaks, Mothers/Nobles/Mad River for Stalking Horse failover.

Good afternoon O's fans,

for the simple fact that you have that many people is the only reason I would suggest Power Plant.... otherwise local spots in Fells point or fed hill are better...

for the simple fact that you have that many people is the only reason I would suggest Power Plant.... otherwise local spots in Fells point or fed hill are better...

Power Plant is terrible. Fells is the best place to go if you are looking for good bars. Fed Hill is ok if you are cool dealing with a bunch of drunk idiots.

Power Plant is terrible. Fells is the best place to go if you are looking for good bars. Fed Hill is ok if you are cool dealing with a bunch of drunk idiots.

With the age group being 23-26, I imagine they'll fit right in.... or maybe that was just me at 23-26.

Really depends on what type of scene you're looking for. I imagine a group that young is looking to get wild, that's Fed Hill. If you're looking for a more mature scene and actual good beer, it's Fells. I go to Fells when I venture into Baltimore to drink these days, but I'm 31. 25 year old me would have been more interested in 2 dollar beers and young, scantily clad ladies.

Archived