The O's lead the majors in Runs Scored, Homers, RBI

wildcard

I'm not even sure what this means.

Yes, on days when we've scored 18 runs we have had enough base runners.

This offense is good enough to be competitive.

It won't lead the league in runs scored.

Upper third. That's great.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure too bad we didn't sign Cruz and Nick. 5.3 R per G isn't nearly enough to win.

I've said nothing about Nick or Cruz. Nor have I said this offense isn't good enough to win- to the contrary actually.

I have said this offense won't lead the league in runs scored.

Do you think that it will? Or that it will continue to score over 5 a game for that matter?

I've said nothing about Nick or Cruz. Nor have I said this offense isn't good enough to win- to the contrary actually.

I have said this offense won't lead the league in runs scored.

Do you think that it will? Or that it will continue to score over 5 a game for that matter?

Based on what I've seen, I expect Toronto to be the best offensive team in the AL East, and maybe the league.

It is kind of silly to have this discussion the day after we've scored 18 runs. Where did we rank in runs scored up until yesterday?

Based on what I've seen, I expect Toronto to be the best offensive team in the AL East, and maybe the league.

It is kind of silly to have this discussion the day after we've scored 18 runs. Where did we rank in runs scored up until yesterday?

This has been my point all along.

I expect Bos, Det, and Tor to score more runs than us this year. Possibly LAA as well- although they could score less runs than us and still be superior offensively, due to environmental factors.

This offense is good enough to compete. It isn't great.

That's all I'm saying.

I haven't done all the math, but on Saturday we were 4th in our own division, and also trailed KC and OAK.

We have had a Great and Powerful offense for several seasons. We have had enough baserunners. We have scored enough runs.

From where He stood, August and Mighty in the Lower Reserve, the Great Weams looked out upon what had been assembled, and behold it was ENOUGH, OK?

We usually do pretty well against Sale for whatever reason. The Rays series will be interesting.

He's actually pitched his worst against Baltimore BY FAR of any opponent (numbers vs. Arizona are slightly worse, but that is in 1/2 of an inning).

In 9 appearances, 3 GS, 20.1 IP the numbers are as follows:

Orioles batters - .352/.436/.614/1.049

Chris Sale - 0-2, 5.06 ERA, 1.969 WHIP

o

We usually do pretty well against Sale for whatever reason. The Rays series will be interesting.
He's actually pitched his worst against Baltimore BY FAR of any opponent (numbers vs. Arizona are slightly worse, but that is in 1/2 of an inning).

In 9 appearances, 3 GS, 20.1 IP the numbers are as follows:

Orioles batters - .352/.436/.614/1.049

Chris Sale - 0-2, 5.06 ERA, 1.969 WHIP

If I recall correctly, several years ago we had an uncanny knack for battering around the otherwise outstanding pitcher, Cliff Lee.

Archived