Watching David Lough Bat Makes My Eyes Bleed

Rene88

Still waiting for them to sign a right-handed hitting COF named Behold, so we can have a platoon of Lough and Behold.

That would rank up there with the Phillies of the late 1960s, whose infield, with Cookie Rojas at 2B and Bobby Wine at SS, featured the Plays of Wine and Rojas.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With many difficult roster decisions coming up, I think he is getting the "chance to prove you're not a DFA candidate" spotlight.

I don't think so. I think the outfield is pretty much set for a while now, unless a great opportunity comes along. I think he is playing because he is a very good defender and has been adding to the offense.

I don't think so. I think the outfield is pretty much set for a while now, unless a great opportunity comes along. I think he is playing because he is a very good defender and has been adding to the offense.

Yeah. They made their "tough decision" - the Norfolk crew is there for injury.

Wonder if this is a sign that, now Alejandro's gone, we'll see a straight platoon of Lough/Snider vs Pearce/Young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, but I think the first guy who gets hot will have a position (at least until he cools off).

Wonder if this is a sign that, now Alejandro's gone, we'll see a straight platoon of Lough/Snider vs Pearce/Young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Buck will find a way to get Pearce some starts against RHP rather than a strict platoon. Other than that, I like this.

He needs to play everyday, even vs LHP more so than Young does vs RHP or instead of a PH role.

For Pete's sake, Buck! Just like last year. No more than that.

I think Buck has honored his commitment to Delmon. And the team now needs him to use his head.

Archived