Watching David Lough Bat Makes My Eyes Bleed

Rene88

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But De Aza was better? Where were you for all of his 34 SO, good for 2nd on the team to only Davis? Lovely.

Let me be clear (I think I have been). I don't like Lough, but I liked him more than De Aza.

Let me be clear (I think I have been). I don't like Lough, but I liked him more than De Aza.

Not really when you quote someone else who was taking a shot at De Aza and respond by comparing that with your favorite whipping boy.

Thanks for clearing it up now though.

You must have really hated De Aza considering you wanted to trade Lough for Nate McLouth when McLouth was in the midst of a season where he put up -0.7 rWAR (-0.5 fWAR), and were concern-trolling as to whether people were still happy with the Lough-Valencia trade three weeks into the season that Valencia ended up recording 0.3 rWAR and 0.4 fWAR. Lough meanwhile put up 1.6 rWAR and 1.9 fWAR.

I don't think you have a firm grasp on Lough's value to the Orioles.

You must have really hated De Aza considering you wanted to trade Lough for Nate McLouth when McLouth was in the midst of a season where he put up -0.7 rWAR (-0.5 fWAR), and were concern-trolling as to whether people were still happy with the Lough-Valencia trade three weeks into the season that Valencia ended up recording 0.3 rWAR and 0.4 fWAR. Lough meanwhile put up 1.6 rWAR and 1.9 fWAR.

I don't think you have a firm grasp on Lough's value to the Orioles.

Those threads made me laugh. It's the same "usual suspects" that hate everything the Orioles do.

In 2 ABs since striking out looking, Lough was robbed of a base hit and then got a base hit.

He is a perfectly cromulent player. Coming into today he had a 95 OPS+, 95 OPS+ in 2014 and 96 OPS+ in 2013. Combine that with above average defense and above average baserunning (despite being a below average base stealer), and you have an average-ish player.

He is a perfectly cromulent player. Coming into today he had a 95 OPS+, 95 OPS+ in 2014 and 96 OPS+ in 2013. Combine that with above average defense and above average baserunning (despite being a below average base stealer), and you have an average-ish player.

Ok, I had to look it up.

Cromulent. Used in an ironical sense to mean legitimate, and therefore, in reality, spurious and not at all legitimate.

Source: Urban dictionary.

Those threads made me laugh. It's the same "usual suspects" that hate everything the Orioles do.

And some threads make me laugh with the same "usual suspects" that have blind allegiances and love everything the Orioles do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived