vs. BLUE JAYS, 9/05

OFFNY

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No doubt he has talent. He just needs more seasoning in the minors. At least he is able to pitch in the farm system next year. Hopefully he can develop

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Not sure he is a MLB starter but Mike Wright is a guy that a lot of teams would be happy to have around. He will be useful and inexpensive, freeing up resources to use elsewhere even if he only serves a role in the pen or on the AAAA shuttle.

Not sure he is a MLB starter but Mike Wright is a guy that a lot of teams would be happy to have around. He will be useful and inexpensive, freeing up resources to use elsewhere even if he only serves a role in the pen or on the AAAA shuttle.

Mike Wright would be a nice late inning bullpen arm.

Mike Wright would be a nice late inning bullpen arm.

Yea that is why I don't get to wrapped up in trying to define roles for guys like him now.

Be happy he is a guy who looks like he can contribute and might have a little upside as a backend starter down the road.

That's a win for the good guys IMO

Yea that is why I don't get to wrapped up in trying to define roles for guys like him now.

Be happy he is a guy who looks like he can contribute and might have a little upside as a backend starter down the road.

That's a win for the good guys IMO

I'll take it!

Archived