Wow, Kim is untouchable

cm1290

I have never seen that.

I've been perusing a steroid board trying to confirm it and not having much luck.

In fact "That steroids increase the amount of fast twitch sounds like bodybuilding forum mis-information and myth."

I'll keep looking.

I've been suckered by myth before.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure you can it's just a matter of timing the swing. It's not the velocity it's the change of speeds/location, plus velocity

Well, who knew it was this easy. But wait, if it's as simple as the timing doesn't your second sentence contradict the first? Of course it does. It's not as simple as just getting the timing down because of what you stated about change of speed, location and velocity. Hitting is more nuanced than that.

Teddy Ballgame said he tried to think along with the pitcher. I did it through three years of college that way but never had the bat speed he did. Your answer sounds as if you're trying to be knowledgeable without realizing what you're saying. Thanks for trying to contribute though.

Odds are probably a bit less if you have averaged .319 and close to .900 OPS in the KBO for 10 years.

For Kim, oh yeah. He is a major leaguer. And for folks that can hit a 95 mph fastball, they are probably thousands to one. Not millions.

Well, who knew it was this easy. But wait, if it's as simple as the timing doesn't your second sentence contradict the first? Of course it does. It's not as simple as just getting the timing down because of what you stated about change of speed, location and velocity. Hitting is more nuanced than that.

Teddy Ballgame said he tried to think along with the hitter. I did it through three years of college that way but never had the bat speed he did. Your answer sounds as if you're trying to be knowledgeable without realizing what you're saying. Thanks for trying to contribute though.

Teddy was dual line hitter thinking?

No wonder he was so good.

Odds are probably a bit less if you have averaged .319 and close to .900 OPS in the KBO for 10 years.

Yeah, not sure I see the relevance of his KBO numbers when we're discussing whether he can hit ML pitching. There's some, just not a direct correlation. I think Drungo has a decent way of drawing out a projected ML numbers for players from Japan and Korea.

Considering the Earth's population is a little over 7 billion and MLB is about 700 I'd say it's a lot more.

I have never seen that.

I've been perusing a steroid board trying to confirm it and not having much luck.

In fact "That steroids increase the amount of fast twitch sounds like bodybuilding forum mis-information and myth."

I'll keep looking.

If it didn't improve or at the very least not impede fast twitch muscle performance, Olympic track athletes would stay away from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived