O's looking at Wade Miley (Acquired for Ariel Miranda)

ChipTait

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I try not to hyperbolize, but I truly don't remember any other recent Oriole ever being so disastrously/damagingly horrible, albeit in a short tenure. Any other contenders?

So true. He's been an utter disaster. Can't remember another trading deadline pick up that has bombed this badly. Makes me wonder if someone is not right with the guy. Maybe he's hurt.

Duquette is a bozo, there's no other way to say it.

It's bad enough that Miley is atrocious, it's even worse that he will be wearing a ski mask taking 10 mil from us next year while we don't even have room for him in the rotation.

Make him a loogy cleanup guy NOW or we will not be making the playoffs.

Period. Buck should have known better too, he doesn't get a free pass either.

I still don't get why they started him in Fenway vs that team. Defense and bad luck didn't help but he doesn't match up well with them.

It was an obvious L from the moment Buck scheduled him starting on the road in Fenway.

You could have put the greatest defensive players of all time at every position on the field and it wouldn't have made an ounce of difference in the final outcome.

I try not to hyperbolize, but I truly don't remember any other recent Oriole ever being so disastrously/damagingly horrible, albeit in a short tenure. Any other contenders?

Raffy...that one time...damaging in a short time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived