Rosenthal: O's Preparing to Sell

pdiddy

24 minutes ago, pwhite said:

I'm 28 and can't stand how most websites post videos instead of articles now. I would rather read an article over watching a video any day.

I have been going through some old stuff. I have newspapers from Cal's 213,  etc. I love the Internet but a part of me misses the old days. 

Everything anymore is just a sound bite or video clip.  

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, pwhite said:

I'm 28 and can't stand how most websites post videos instead of articles now. I would rather read an article over watching a video any day.

I'm younger than that and I hate the overuse of videos too. Of course, what's even worse is sites that have the videos set to autoplay. You will be half way down the first paragraph and suddenly you just hear some guy start talking...awful.

I want all SPs in this thing. If somebody has a position player prospect to trade, take him and flip him for an SP. They have to go all out in this thing. Also, nobody in the bullpen should be off limits including Givens. The greatest bullpen in the world is worthless when you're down 6-0 in the 3rd inning every night. 

11 minutes ago, vab said:

I want all SPs in this thing. If somebody has a position player prospect to trade, take him and flip him for an SP. They have to go all out in this thing. Also, nobody in the bullpen should be off limits including Givens. The greatest bullpen in the world is worthless when you're down 6-0 in the 3rd inning every night. 

I'm on board with this approach. I would have to be blown away by an offer for Givens though, given his talent, potential, and years of control.

17 minutes ago, thatbearflies said:

I'm younger than that and I hate the overuse of videos too. Of course, what's even worse is sites that have the videos set to autoplay. You will be half way down the first paragraph and suddenly you just hear some guy start talking...awful.

GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anger-Rage-Photo-14.jpg

Archived