BEHOLD: Ongoing Lineup Thread, 2019

interloper

1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

I just saw Beckham had made SEA, pretty sure he signed a milb deal.  So really close to not being a MLBer.  Just think about the whole set of position players from last year's OD roster.  Even Rasmus, Valencia, and Trumbo aren't in the MLB.  Sisco is in the minors.  So only Machado, Schoop, Jones, Beckham, Mancini, and Rickard, made 2019 OD roster.  7/13 position players did not.  

Beckham is leading the league with a .750 batting average. Caleb won't be up unless injury. 

14 minutes ago, NCRaven said:

I would prefer to see Mancini at 1B and Davis at DH, not because Mancini is a better 1B man, but because Davis has no future on this team and Mancini's future as a position player is at first.

Mancini is a DH. 

3 hours ago, Uli2001 said:

Davis in the 7th spot is much better than Davis leading off. A step in the right direction.

3 hours ago, interloper said:

God. My brain knows this is a thing that actually happened, but I still kind of don't believe it.

Davis batted in the 7th spot 18 times last year.   The experiment with him batting leadoff lasted five games.   

• Upvote 1

• weams changed the title to BEHOLD: Ongoing Lineup Thread, 2019