Roy Firestone Series (vs. ANGELS, 7/25)

OFFNY

5 minutes ago, Sessh said:

No help on that one. It was a strike according to GameDay. Trout was fooled on the pitch.

Looked like just inside to me, but this is not prime O's84 anymore who was excellent at discerning it (medication side effects these days) so I'll take your word for it. 

Just now, O's84 said:

Looked like just inside to me, but this is not prime O'84 anymore who was excellent at discerning it (medication side effects these days) so I'll take your word for it. 

It looked inside to me too, but I always have GameDay open in another tab so I can switch over and see where the pitch was if in doubt. It showed the whole ball in the low/inside square.

Just now, Sessh said:

It looked inside to me too, but I always have GameDay open in another tab so I can switch over and see where the pitch was if in doubt. It showed the whole ball in the low/inside square.

I'll defer to GameDay then. "Trout, it was a legit strikeout, take that!  ..... Now please don't hurt us next time you come up to the plate."