Kjerstad comes in at #99 on BA Top 100

Sir_Loin

7 hours ago, wildcard said:

I have no doubt that if the O's had taken Martin with the #2 pick Boras would hold out for #1 pick money of 8.4m.  Then the O's would have been in a similar situation as the Blue Jays are facing.

The O's had more than 4M more in their pool than the Jays.

Did Kjersted or Martin use aluminum bats? I haven’t heard and that does make a difference.

Meanwhile, and for the dozenth time, Some people are beating a dead horse. It’s happened, folks. As R2D2 said,”this is happenin’ so just come to peace with it.”

10 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

If he doesn't sign does it change your mind at all?

I think the chances of him signing this year will hinge on being on the roster. Probably the same for some other unsigned Picks. If they are not going to play this summer and have an option to go back to college. 

To answer your question, I’m interested in the team taking the BPA....Period. They didn’t do that!

5 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

I think the chances of him signing this year will hinge on being on the roster. Probably the same for some other unsigned Picks. If they are not going to play this summer and have an option to go back to college. 

To answer your question, I’m interested in the team taking the BPA....Period. They didn’t do that!

What is the point of taking the bpa if he doesn't sign?