Going for the Sweep (vs. NATIONALS, 8/09)

OFFNY

2 minutes ago, Morgan423 said:

How long do they wait?  I mean, are we going to restart this after three or four hours?  I know the Nats don't want to throwaway a comeback attempt just because of the incompetence of their grounds crew, but come on...  enough is enough.

Depends how long the fans stay. They don't want to lose out on concession sales.

Just now, NashLumber said:

Red Sox walk off vs. Jays. Non-compliance on the social distancing at the home plate celebration. Let's see if MLB is serious about their enforcement of this. 

Heh.

In the meantime, several members of the Cardinals staff have visited the ER room.

Just now, spiritof66 said:

Rays score off Britton in the bottom of the ninth to beat  NYYs,, 4-3.  Britton seemed reluctant to  use his breaking  ball with a man on third after Sanchez missed one.

Rays  were down 3-0 in the seventh.

O's and Rays now two games behind. 

Shows the real value of having someone like Severino behind the plate.

Can someone explain to me what exactly happened? Did they just botch getting the tarp out? I went away for a bit and missed all of it on the radio feed.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the video posted. LOL, the music makes it even better. 

Edited by O-The-Memories
saw video evidence, lol