Sunday Game 3 out of 3 versus the New York Yankees

Beysbol

1 hour ago, Yossarian said:

I just heard them wish Weams' family condolences in the broadcast.  I also extend condolences to those of you that knew him personally.  

If someone has a clip and can send it around, that would be nice. I'm blacked out of today's TV broadcast, and I'm sure many others missed it.

OK, can somebody explain to me why Hyde brought Diplan in again? He had 14 pitches yesterday and wasn’t good. 
You got Knight, Wells, and Burdi. Perhaps they aren’t great choices, but do you really want to go with a guy who’s been scuffling and who pitched yesterday and wasn’t great? If nothing else, it gives the opposition up-to-date information about the guy, what he throws and where.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philip said:

OK, can somebody explain to me why Hyde brought Diplan in again? He had 14 pitches yesterday and wasn’t good. 
You got Knight, Wells, and Burdi. Perhaps they aren’t great choices, but do you really want to go with a guy who’s been scuffling and who pitched yesterday and wasn’t great? If nothing else, it gives the opposition up-to-date information about the guy, what he throws and where.

It's Brandon Hyde and he just can't manage a bullpen. 

• Upvote 1