DL Hall 2022

Tony-OH

16 hours ago, Frobby said:

I wonder when Hall is pitching this week.  Bowie’s starters for the week are listed on milb.com as Watson, Rom,  Velez, Peek, Stallings and TBD.   I doubt they are going to hold Hall back until Sunday.

I was thinking of going Thursday if he’d be pitching then, but now I see that’s an 11 am game.   

From @Legend_Of_Joeyin Multiple IL Moves thread:

Gillaspie has been moved from Bowie to Norfolk, he had been used as a reliever.  Peek placed on “non-sports” IL so that creates another TBD for Friday I suppose (although Peek still listed on MiLB).

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, RVAOsFan said:

Assuming that was his curve there. Whatever kind of breaking ball it was, that’s was nasty!

I also love seeing Adley go meet the pitcher every time they walk off the mound after and inning is over. Talk about being a leader. That’s what you have with Adley. 

Now let’s get him to OPACY. He’s ready. 

Considering he only had 7 starts or something last year in Bowie, I wonder if they leave him there awhile or if he goes straight to Triple A next week. 

I hope he goes to Norfolk but I can totally see him having to "prove it" at Bowie for awhile. 

Suddenly a possible mid-season rotation of Zimmermann, Rodriguez, Bradish, Hall..........and Lyles could be fun to watch on a nightly basis. 

44 minutes ago, LookinUp said:

Through 3 2/3:

AR with a bomb.

Henderson 2 k's.

Westburg/Mundy 2 bbs.

Hall just got pulled after giving up a doublt. 6 k's. 1 BB. 3 H. 0 runs, but left men on 2nd/3rd so we'll see.

Looks like those two runners ended up scoring and Hall's final stat line was:

3 2/3 innings, 2 earned runs, 3 hits, 6 K's and 1 BB. 

43 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

Considering he only had 7 starts or something last year in Bowie, I wonder if they leave him there awhile or if he goes straight to Triple A next week. 

I hope he goes to Norfolk but I can totally see him having to "prove it" at Bowie for awhile. 

Suddenly a possible mid-season rotation of Zimmermann, Rodriguez, Bradish, Hall..........and Lyles could be fun to watch on a nightly basis. 

Considering the "lost" season 2 years ago he should not be spending any more time at Bowie. Get him to Norfolk, let him take the oppositions manhood for a few starts so the orioles can say they checked their box, then get him to Baltimore. 

• Upvote 1