The Mark Teixeira Watch part III

Dirtyburnie

Say it aint so? The bag is back? What have the O's done to warrant the return of the bag? :eektf:

Just call it a hunch. :(

Why are you surprised?

There is a lot of offers out there and a lot of talking.

I will be surprised to see this done by the end of the week to be honest.

Yeah, but didn't you say the longer this drags out, the worse it is for the O's?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just call it a hunch. :(

Yeah, but didn't you say the longer this drags out, the worse it is for the O's?

C'mon man, take that bag off your avatar. Remember how silent it was during the Bedard ordeal?

Tex will be an Oriole. Belkast is confident and so am I. It shouldn't be too much longer... :)

I like Belkast, bigbird, Roch, Schmuck, Davis, Zreibec, Firestone and Viviano! In one way or another, they're all just reporting what they're hearing. That's all any of them are claiming as well, by the way.

I'm with JTrea on this one now. I think Tex is considering offers right now. This is the calm before the storm. He will be an Oriole by week's end.

Is he still as confident as he was?

Last time I talked to him yesterday he was, and he posted today he's still confident.

I don't think you can ask for more from the guy. He's not going to post every 60 seconds that he's still confident.

If people want to think the worst well that's what they are going to do, but there's enough "smoke" out there to make me think he's chosen the Orioles and will be signed soon.

C'mon man, take that bag off your avatar. Remember how silent it was during the Bedard ordeal?

Tex will be an Oriole. Belkast is confident and so am I. It shouldn't be too much longer... :)

Are you one of the Insiders? Have you heard anything specific?

Trust me, I hope I end up looking like a fool. I'd rather be safe than sorry though. :(

Last time I talked to him yesterday he was, and he posted today he's still confident.

I don't think you can ask for more from the guy. He's not going to post every 60 seconds that he's still confident.

If people want to think the worst well that's what they are going to do, but there's enough "smoke" out there to make me think he's chosen the Orioles and will be signed soon.

Tex has been quoted saying that he wants to have his new team by Christmas, as well...

Archived