Friday May 20: Rays come to town

SteveA

10 minutes ago, O's84 said:

We've had many chances to beat this team already tonight, come on and end this.

The O's have won what 1 of the last 25 games against the Rays?  That just doesn't sound right.  You think by random chance the starter on the other team would be terrible every 10 games or so.

1 minute ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

The O's have won what 1 of the last 25 games against the Rays?  That just doesn't sound right.  You think by random chance the starter on the other team would be terrible every 10 games or so.

Don't underestimate the power of the Elias tank.  

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Actually looking at FG current Board, HK is among the highest speculatively tradable players.   Spencer Jones if the Yankees Yank.  De Paula for LAD.  Delauter on CLE.  (Extreme out of the money option: TBR did a big roster reshuffle selling and buying.  How fun would that be?!)
    • Which is also why so many good hitting kids in cold weather baseball/hockey states hit LH-because they were LW's in hockey.  
    • I guess your goal is to "Agitate, agitate, agitate"? If it gives you satisfaction to try to annoy people while saying 'look at me." Good luck with that! I feel sorry for you dude. I have showed a lot of restraint as it relates to you. But I stand on what I said as fact. I will acknowledge that I went against my better judgment in the first place by responding to you when I strongly suspected what you were trying to do. You got me...lol But now I'm done.  I hope that you get the attention and affirmation that you so desperately crave. There's better ways to go about it though. Good luck and God speed!  
    • They faced very good pitchers Saturday through Monday.  This isn’t a softball team you don’t throw your 9 best offensive players out there regardless of their ability to play defense.  The Orioles have  plenty of offense.  Mateo is also a way better defender than McCann.  
    • If he doesn’t struggle in the MLB earlier this year…is never called up, still in the minors, do you think you’d still feel the same?
    • Yep.  Now, I do agree with Tony talking about the twitchiness but that is also more important in football and basketball than it is baseball. A guy who was a great athlete was Chris Davis.  I didn’t want to re-sign him but honestly, I never would have thought he would drop off like he did considering how great a shape he was in, how well he moved and just how athletic he was. He didn’t have that body that said, you will burn out fast. It’s not about that in baseball.  Obviously, if you can be an amazing athlete and great at baseball things, like Gunnar, it puts you on a different level than basically everyone else..:but you don’t have to be that great athlete to be a great player.    And btw, even the guys we look at and say they lack athleticism, are still amazing athletes once they get to the highest levels. You can be some sloth like turd and become a pro athelte.
    • Traded for Bradish, traded for Irvin, traded for Burnes, traded for Flaherty, list can go on.
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now