Adley Autograph Caravan Changes

Orioles0615

Just a heads up if you have tickets to the Adley autograph, you are now getting a pre-signed card and an opportunity to take a photo with him. You are not allowed to bring in any outside items to be signed. This kind of ticks me off. Here is the email I got. Just when you thought O's PR couldn't get worse. I feel like it will take longer to get a photo then to sign an autograph. 

Dear Orioles Fan,

Thank you for purchasing the opportunity to receive autographs from Adley Rutschman and Terrin Vavra during Birdland Caravan at Bowie State University on Saturday, February 4. We are looking forward to celebrating the return of Birdland Caravan with you!

Due to various circumstances, you will receive a pre-autographed Adley Rutschman player card at this event and the opportunity to take a photo with Rutschman in front of a Birdland Caravan backdrop. Outside items will not be signed by Rutschman. You will still receive a Terrin Vavra autograph on any permitted item that you choose to bring. Full details on player autograph sessions are available at Orioles.com/Caravan.

If you no longer wish to participate in this event, please contact tickets@orioles.com, to receive a full refund. Your refund will be processed within 1-2 business days. All refund requests must be submitted before 5 p.m. on February 1, 2023.

43 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

He must have some contract with a memorabilia company. Only thing I can think of. 

I get your frustration. 

He does..I know the owner.(although I guess I’m not 100% sure if it’s an exclusive contract but I think it is)

Not sure if this is the reason though.

Edited by Sports Guy

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

And so what if they were? They bought a ticket. It’s their right to do it if they want to.

It's their right to do it if they are allowed to.

It's the Orioles right to block it if they want to.

Everyone is exercising their legal rights.  It's a beautiful country indeed!

Just now, Aglets said:

It's their right to do it if they are allowed to.

It's the Orioles right to block it if they want to.

Everyone is exercising their legal rights.  It's a beautiful country indeed!

Sure..and the Os look like dogsh!t for doing it, which isn’t unusual for them.

You have no idea the intentions of anyone buying a ticket. So, you are just making assumptions and taking it away from the kids/adults who want one to keep.

This has nothing to do with that. This is a time thing. They sold a lot of tickets and don’t want Adley to sit there for hours doing this.  He may have even said no to it.