Kevin Brown absence explained?

Sports Guy

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

Some people on Twitter are saying some fans were kicked out tonight for chanting free kevin brown. 

Not sure if it’s true but I’m seeing multiple people say it.

That would extend the news cycle by another 24 hours if they can get a mike in front of them.

Just now, Sports Guy said:

Those people should be going nuts if this is true.

Bill Simmons used to write about things entering the "Tyson Zone".  In other words, Mike Tyson got to the point where literally any story could be told about him and you would believe it was reality.

I think John Angelos may be perilously close to the Tyson Zone.

20 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Some people on Twitter are saying some fans were kicked out tonight for chanting free kevin brown. 

Any chance you could post the Tweets?

6 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

Any chance you could post the Tweets?

Someone in that thread confirmed it too and it sounds like that person is at the game.

btw, I’m not saying this is definitely true but I 100% believe it.

Edited by Sports Guy
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LA2 said:

I'm glad you agree--yeah, the location choices are poorly handled to say the least. They don't have to be (one cd even make the bar work with the right personnel and right drunks haha), but they are.

Earlier in the season KB went out to left field during a game to sit with a group of little leaguers. That was even more cringe-worthy than his trip to the bird bath. He was sitting with kids who were Blue Jay fans, and the whole scene was quite awkward. Kevin is much better when he just stays in the broadcast booth.

2 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

Earlier in the season KB went out to left field during a game to sit with a group of little leaguers. That was even more cringe-worthy than his trip to the bird bath. He was sitting with kids who were Blue Jay fans, and the whole scene was quite awkward. Kevin is much better when he just stays in the broadcast booth.

Gary Thorne, on the other hand, imagine placing him out with the fans in the bar....

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I want to say I don’t believe this but I just can’t.